Termites are regarded as one of the most damaging pests to have in your home or business. These pests can cause extensive damage to any building if it isn’t inspected, treated, or managed by a qualified termite control professional.
Termites feed 24 hours a day, so an infestation can turn into a major problem fast!
Because these pests can go undetected for years, it’s important to work with exterminators for termites such as Rentokil. We provide regular inspections and highly-effective termite treatments to keep your home or business termite-free all year long!
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Do I Need to Call a Termite Exterminator?
When it comes to termite problems, you always need to work with an experienced termite exterminator. Termites are not only difficult to locate, but difficult to eliminate on your own.
Although termites don’t pose any serious health risks other than triggering asthma attacks, termites are an extremely destructive pest. They cause an estimated $5 billion in damage a year for homeowners across the country.
For these reasons alone, it’s important to work with a termite exterminator at the first sign of termites. At Rentokil, we provide various treatment options for termite extermination based on the type of termite and the severity of your infestation.
Our Termite Extermination Process
With over 70 years of termite control experience, our experts have what it takes to eliminate your infestation quickly and effectively. Below is what you can expect from our termite extermination process.
- A thorough property inspection of your home or business
- Identification of the termite species and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a termite extermination plan to tackle your specific infestation
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the termite infestation
- Implementation of termite treatments, including bait stations, fumigation, or liquid treatments
- If necessary, ongoing visits from our termite exterminators to exceed your expectations in keeping your property termite-free
Effective Termite Extermination
When it comes to termites, working with a professional is always recommended. These pests are difficult to get rid of and DIY methods simply don’t work. If you have a termite problem or are interested in a termite inspection, contact our termite exterminators today! We’ve been protecting homes and businesses in the Southern Nevada area against termites since 1949!Back to Termite Exterminators – Control
When to Call a Termite Exterminator in Las Vegas NV
Serving Las Vegas - Henderson Metro Area