If you find yourself under attack by termites, you want someone you can rely on to quickly restore your peace of mind and safety. At Rentokil, our termite treatment plans are tailored specifically for your property’s unique needs.
At Rentokil, we will make use of the industry’s most reliable and highly-effective treatments to get rid of termites. Our termite experts will recommend the best solution that fits your situation.
Baiting and Monitoring for Termite Treatment
With baiting, termites locate bait stations that are placed strategically and discreetly around a property because of their natural foraging behavior. The termites then eat the bait and share it with nest mates. Baiting gradually kills large numbers of termites in a colony, reducing its size until it can no longer support itself.
Benefits of Termite Baiting and Monitoring
Below is a list of benefits with our baiting and monitoring termite services.
- Unobtrusive: termite baiting and monitoring won’t change the appearance of your home since bait stations are discreetly placed around the perimeter of your home
- Non-disruptive: drilling is not required when installing bait stations
- Peace of mind: a Rentokil technician will provide routine monitoring, looking for signs of termite activity, so if a problem is discovered, it can be addressed immediately
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Conventional Termite Treatment
Rentokil’s conventional treatment plan uses the proven successful method of liquid termiticide. Application of termiticide is useful with existing termite problems and as part of an ongoing termite treatment plan. Here’s what you can expect with our conventional termite treatment.
- Liquid termiticide treatment applied in areas of termite activity
- Drilling small holes to apply the substance underneath slabs and porches and into hollow block wall voids–which will be filled after the treatment has been applied.
- Interior and exterior applications based on infestation size
- Suitable for all properties (homes and businesses)
Effective Termite Protection Options
When it comes to getting rid of termites and preventing them in the first place, it’s important to work with a company who can determine the best termite treatment options for property, because no two buildings are the same. With our effective termite treatment options, annual inspections, and year-round services, you can rest assured knowing your South Nevada home or business is protected against termites year-round. Contact us today for more information.Back to Termite Exterminators – Control
Termite Treatment Options in Las Vegas NV
Serving Las Vegas - Henderson Metro Area