Why Birds are a concern for Homeowners
Is your home protected from Birds?
Our Bird Detterent Methods
We know that no two properties are the same, which is why we offer various bird deterrent methods for both residential and commercial properties. Your Technician will work with you to choose the best method to get rid of birds for your specific property.
We’ll make as many visits as needed to ensure your problem is resolved.
Your Questions Answered
Our aromatic bird repellents contain a naturally occurring non-toxic compound found in Concord grapes, Mandarin oranges, and other plants. It works by irritating the bird’s trigeminal nerve, causing the bird to relocate. It has a slight grape scent and does not irritate people or pets.
If active nests are present, service can be scheduled to prevent future nesting once the fledglings have hatched and completely abandoned the nest.
- Histoplasmosis is a fungus that grows in dried bird droppings and spreads when the spores become airborne.
- Cryptococcosis is a fungus that may exist in pigeon and starling droppings, contaminating areas under roosting and nesting sites.
- St. Louis encephalitis is spread by mosquitoes which have fed on infected house sparrows, pigeons, and house finches carrying the Group B virus.
- Salmonellosis can be traced to pigeon, starling, and sparrow droppings. Dust from droppings can contaminate food and surfaces.
- E.coli: Bird droppings containing the bacteria can contaminate food and water supplies.